I have an MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy (Distinction) from Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute with Staffordshire University, and a BSc In Psychology (First class:1) from Birkbeck College, University of London.
I am trained in the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM) of working with trauma.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
I am committed to my personal and professional development and regularly attend courses, training sessions and conferences.
Some of these courses include:
- Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)of working with trauma
- Counselling Young People
- Richard Bowlby on Attachment and Loss
- Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Internal Family Systems Workshop
- Gestalt course on Befriending Reality
- Working with the risk of Suicide
- Grief Models.
I receive regular, client related, supervision, and am also a member of a number of face-to-face and online professional support groups.
I have a BA (Hons) (2:1) in Indonesian and Malay Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, and a PGCE in Primary Education from the Institute of Education, University of London
* UKCP accredited clinical psychotherapist
* BACP registered member
* Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute Graduate member