I have an MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy (Distinction) from Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute with Staffordshire University, and a BSc In Psychology (First class:1) from Birkbeck College, University of London.
I am trained in the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM) of working with trauma.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
I am committed to my personal and professional development and regularly attend courses, training sessions and conferences.
Some of these courses include:
- a 4 day residential course on the Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)of working with trauma
- a 5 day course on Counselling Young People;
- a 1 day course with Richard Bowlby on Attachment and Loss;
- a 1 day course on Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Disorder;
- a day’s Internal Family Systems Workshop;
- a 1 day Gestalt course on Befriending Reality;
- a 5 hour workshop on Working with the risk of Suicide;
- a 5 hour workshop on Grief Models.
I receive regular, client related, supervision, and am also a member of a number of face-to-face and online professional support groups.
I have a BA (Hons) (2:1) in Indonesian and Malay Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, and a PGCE in Primary Education from the Institute of Education, University of London.Certificate of Education course.
* UKCP accredited clinical psychotherapist
* BACP registered member
* Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute Graduate member